By purchasing this programme you are confirming:
- I am over 18 years of age
- I do not have a significantly deteriorating condition that is not medically stable or have an illness that is being treated palliatively.
- I am not currently concerned about my ability to keep myself safe with respect to thoughts of suicide.
- I understand this programme invites me to participate in a series of short, gentle Movement & Conditioning classes and I confirm that my GP/Medical practitioner has not advised me to avoid
- I confirm that I will listen to my own body during my Movement & Conditioning classes and will do only what feels comfortable for me
- I am aware that from time to time some classes may be recorded for staff training and quality assurance purposes.
- I have read and understood the cancellation policy below.
Cancellation charges are applied in all cases. We regret this has to be done because we may not be able to fill vacant spaces as a
result of late cancellations. Cancellation charges are based on when written notice is received. All cancellations requests must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
stating your name and the date your programme is due to commences.
Refund rates are:
- Over 4 weeks cancellation notice: Full refund
- 2-week cancellation notice: 50% refund
- Less than 7 days cancellation notice: No refund. However, we are happy to substitute you on to a later programme.
- No refund can be offered for any non-attendance or missed classes.